Saturday, April 6, 2013

Traveler :D



HEY!! So this year I’m in the mood to travel. I like to travel around Indonesia or another country. At last January or February I went to Surabaya and Malang,Indonesia. Then March I went to Makassar,Indonesia. Then this month,April I will go to Singapore :D. Then June I will go to Lombok,Indonesia. So what do I do in that place? First I went to Surabaya and malang. I went to Bromo Mountain,Jatim Park,and Jatim Park 2. Then Second I went to Makassar. I went to Trans Studio Makassar,Bantimurung National Park,Samalona Island to Diving,and many more. Third my plan to go to Singapore is go to Snow City,Bugis Market,and Science Museum. Then fourth am going to go to Lombok I will go to so many beach to dive or try something special in there. So that’s all and I hope you’ll see my many posts.BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment